December 04, 2020
Hi y’all! We are on a blogging roll here at Taylor Elliott Designs! In case you missed my last two posts, be sure to check them out. I shared some of my favorite unusual gifts (for the one that has everything!) and gifts for toddler boys. Today I am sharing gifts for teacher, for your bestie, and gifts for mom. You will notice that these are actually all my designs and products. At first, I felt funny about sharing gift ideas that were just mine but I asked myself – would I give these to my children’s teacher, my best friend, or my mother? The answer is yes! These are some of my favorites and I hope that they will get you into the spirit of giving.
1. Gift for Teacher. Best Teacher Ever Notepad. This simple message, “best teacher ever” makes a big impact in any teacher’s life. It helps them stay organized while they are reminded that they are loved and appreciated. We’ve added a small touch to make it feel even more special with the gold foil. At just $11, we think this is the perfect gift for a teacher this holiday season
2. Gift for Teacher. Best Teacher Ever / Teachers Like You Journal Set. These notebooks have gold foil imprinting for an extra special touch and contain 50 lined pages for all of your teachers thoughts and notes. They are shrink wrapped together and perfect for gifting. Just add a festive bow! The messages are, “best teacher ever” and, “the world needs more teachers like you.” And at just $14, this is an easy one to show your teacher appreciation!
3. Gift for your bestie. Pom Pom Pouch. We’re convinced that you can’t have enough pouches. Why not have pouches inside your pouches? Store just about anything in this one. It’s perfect for your bestie who has everything already and whom you want to treat to a little something special.
4. Gift for your bestie. Confetti Picture Frame. Grab your favorite photo of the two of you, a wild night out or a comfy pj’s night in, and this is the perfect gift for your bestie. Nearly sold out, be sure to snag yours before they’re gone!
5. Gift for mom. Prayer List Pad. Give your momma something that will mean a lot to her and something that is thoughtful. This pad allows you to jot down your prayers easily and also write down your answered prayers. It’s just as important! The perforated lines allow you to tear off and the pad comes with stickers so you can stick the lists to just about anything!
6. Gift for mom. Gingham Notecard Set. This cute notecard set is a small gift for mom that she’ll really appreciate. Fun, whimsical, and sweet – we love writing snail mail and we know that Mom will, too! The notecard set comes with 10 cards and 10 envelopes in a clear box package. These notecards are just so much better than a text!